... FAQ ...
ACTIVITIES - ENTERTAINMENT
Yes in the sense that every week, including in low season, we offer an activity open to the public. In low-season we will organize one hike from about 3 hours witch will increase at 2 hikes in July-August
In July and august, 2 animators organize a lot of activities for everybody. (ball sports, swimming, archery, table tennis, drawing contest for children, repetition and karaoke,…) The entertainment program will be based on Camping Kids Vacansoleil and there specific equipment. There are 2 bouncy castles in 2 different forms and even a sumo for children and adults.
No only activities that require equipment or with a gift included (t-shirt, certificate …) you have to pay for. During summer, youth activities such as ball games and various “competitions” are free and for all ages.
Not exactly, our facilitators are recruited for the season and are not selected for their ability to run a daycare or their ability to rescue in an emergency.
Whatever the age?
Yes, but there are no activities during lunch and the activities stop at a certain time in the evening. We will not be there to protect them from all risk (cars, aggression, health care,…) during these hours. DO NOT LEAVE A CHILD ALONE ON THE CAMPSITE.
No because the host can’t monitor everyone because of the multitude of children. In addition our pool does not require a lifeguard.
What activities and entertainment does the campsite organize?
The campsite offers entertainment for young and old: for instance archery, petanque, mini-golf, table tennis, team sports……. Recreational activities for the young ones are organized by our club leaders (in July and August). For example: treasure hunt, swim diploma, drawing activities, lotto, paper lantern making etc. Adults may participate in petanque and table tennis tournaments every day in July and August. And of course, the swimming pool is free and open all day long.
Hikes are the specialty of the campsite. In every season you can participate in several hikes: one or two short hikes ( 2 or 3 hours) every week during the low season (moderate ascents / descents, open to all); and nearly every day in July and August, when most hikes will be longer with more important ascents / descents and a higher walking pace.
Camping International * * * * * - RD 4085 - 04120 Castellane - France - tel +33 (0)4 92 83 66 67 - fax +33 (0)4 92 83 77 67 - email
- Les sports d’eau vive dans les gorges du Verdon - rafting,canyoning,hydrospeed,gorges du verdon,castellane avec Montagne & Rivière,. week-end,stage,loisirs,en compagnie de guide de rivière diplômés d’état
- Ecole de parapente Aérogliss - Labellisée FFVL - St André les Alpes - une école de parapente référence
- RAFTING : ABOARD Rafting Verdon - RAFTING
- CLUB NAUTIQUE DE CASTILLON
- Wooel touringinfo - Trouvez toutes les informations touristiques dont vous avez besoin pour préparer vos vacances ! Visualisez vos hébergements et loisirs sur la carte interactive. Loisirs et hébergements de vacances : Toute l’information touristique sur une carte - Wooel.com
- Sites Hotels
- Randonnées & activités de weekend en Provence - Randonnées et photos dans le Sud est de la France :1000 lieu ou randonnées à découvrir ,4000 photos, musées, plages, parcs d’attraction